National Journal of Jyoti Research Academy, ‘Contemporary Issues and Challenges of Hospitality Sector: A Case-Study on Staff Turnover and Motivation with Special Reference to IBIS Hotel, London’
Dey Rajkumar, Jamgade Sweety and Bilan Sahidi
Growth Prospects and Crisis Management in MICE Industry: Case Study of Thrissur, Kerala -Abhijith Santhosh and Sweety Jamgade
Scope of MICE Tourism as an Emerging Hospitality Industry - Sweety Jamgade
India Ecotourism Leads to Community Economic Development -- Sweety Jamgade
Customer Brand Engagement on Social Media Platforms in the Hospitality Industry Sivaramakrishna V. , Ankita Sharma. and *Sweety Jamgade.
ISSN 0974-0317 •Research Article on ‘Critique on Real Ecotourism Development with reference to Nagpur District’ in Research Journal Vol.12, No.2, 2016 printed/published on May2017
Ms. Pratisha Baruah and Ms. Sandhya Anilkumar presented a paper at an International Conference on Innovations in Municipal Solid Waste Management and Best Practices for circular Economy and Sustainable Environment. The paper was titled ‘Sustainability in Waste Management – A Comparative Study on Urban Vs. Rural Hotels’ which was published in Clean India Journal
- Name of the Event: One Day State Level Workshop on Intellectual Property and Sports
Date and Time: 27th April 2019 9:00am to 5:00pm
Description of the Event: Ms.Vineeta kumari and Mr. Shyam Prasad, Asst. Professor from FHMCT attended one day State level Workshop on Intellectual Property and Sports Organized by Ramaiah Intellectual Property Rights Cell(RIPRC) and Karnataka State Council for Science and Technology (KSCST) in association with Ramaiah Collage of Law and Cell for IPR Promotion and Management(CIPAM).
The following topics were covered in the workshop:
1. Intellectual property rights and sports industry: An Overview
2. Technological Innovations in Sports Arena
3. Trademark in sports
4. Copyright in sports
‘Nutrition and Nutraceutical Research Centre(NNRC)’ , a Centre of Excellence of Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences , envisions its role as an empowered knowledge centre with commitment towards addressing issues of health, wellness and improved lifestyle of the population on a food based scientific approach enriched with nutritionals and nutraceuticals providing benefit to the society spreading from pediatrics to geriatrics.
NNRC would pursue the goals of the vision in promoting general health using specific nutritionals and nutraceuticals with innovative approaches to bring in better combination of foods with science based approach. It shall emphasise on lesser used and locally available grains such as pulses, millets, legumes and spices & herbals to transform and combine them with acceptable sensorial qualities such that it can be scaled up for production. This will also address issues of lifestyle disorders and the issues of specialty and functional foods for enhancing the quality of life both on a cost effective basis and using the traditional wisdom and knowledge data base of the population.
- To explore and investigate the health benefits in local sustainable produce for incorporation in specific Functional Foods
- To pursue innovation based research (such as nanotechnology) for the development of bioavailable, fortified and enriched food which is organoleptically acceptable and provides general immunity, prophylactic and therapeutic benefits
- To create awareness on the use of nutritionals and nutraceuticals in the reduction of stunted growth ,wasting, undernourished and child mother malnutrition through food based approach
- To enhance public private partnership for commercialization of the laboratory level successes for scale up – start ups for production on a larger scale complying with regulations through the centre’s knowledge base
- To enhance the capacity building and expertise in the area of nutritionals and nutraceuticals by training the trainer through workshops, webinars, seminars, student projects and targeting non government organizations, self help groups and nonprofit organisations through knowledge resource empowerment
The Nutrition and Nutraceutical Research Center (NNRC), a research center of Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS), envisions its role as an empowered knowledge center with commitment towards addressing issues of health, wellness and improved lifestyle of the population with food-based scientific approach. This research center has collaborations with government and private institutions and industries of General Medicine, Pharmacy, Ayurveda and Nutritional Food Catering.
NNRC is organizing a National Conference on Health Wellness through Nutrition and Nutraceuticals - 2019 with a focus on integrating food based scientific practices as traditional and modern medicine, along with propagating the benefits of plant based extracts and innovations in food science and technology for a healthy lifestyle.
This highly anticipated National Conference from November 6 to 8, 2019 will bring together talks and panel discussions by experts in the field of Nutrition and Nutraceuticals. It will be an opportunity for students, research scholars, researchers, academicians, scientists, industry professionals and policy makers to present posters, publish papers , exchange innovative ideas and showcase new products in the domain of Nutrition and Nutraceuticals.