· Cost of Employee Turnover- A Study Based on Various Levels of Employees of Five Star Hotels in Karnataka- (Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. TN, India)
National Conference Papers:
· National Conference on Business Perspectives in Rural Management- MSRIT- Department of Management Studies – Presented a paper on “Eco-Tourism, Sustainability and Rural Development – A case study on Our Native Village”- Bangalore- 24th & 25th November 2011
· National Conference on “Rousing Enterprises in Declining Global Economy- Opportunities and Challenges” at M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore on 20th April 2012- Presented a Paper on “ A Study of Employee Preferred Retention Strategies in Five Star Hotels in Bangalore”
International Conference Papers:
· International Conference on Managerial Challenges in Contemporary Business- The Oxford College of Business Management Bangalore –(29th & 30th September-2011)- presented a paper on “Factors affecting Employee Turnover in Five Star Hotels in Bangalore”.
· International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management Studies(ICCOMMIM-2012) at M.S.Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 11-13 July 2012- Presented a Paper on ““Costing Employee Turnover Based on Employee Position Level: A Study on Five Star Hotels in Bangalore”.
· First Biennial TTU Research Conference at Takoradi Technical University, Ghana on 22nd and 23rd November 2017- on the theme- “Technical / Vocational Training” – Presented a paper on “Production of Dried Makuea Poo-ung as a Convenient Food for Family Usage”
· 7th Asia Euro Conference on Tourism, hospitality & Gastronomy at Far Eastern University , Manila, Philippines on 14-17 November 2018, – presented a Paper on “The impact of Measure and Time on Quality Wine –Food Pairing”
· International Conference Emanate & Innovative Trends in Engineering, Management and Sciences (ICEITEMS – 2019), Secunderabad,8th & 9th November 2019, presented a paper on “Attitude of Millennials of Bangalore Towards Wine and Impact of Pairing Indian Wines With Indian Flavors of Food”.
· Asia International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research 2019, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 10th May 2019, presented a paper on- “Future Vision: Acceptability of Artificial Intelligence Personalized Services in Winery Accommodation”.
National Journal Papers:
· “A Study on Motivation of Final Year BHM Students of Bangalore University to Choose a Career in Hospitality & Tourism Industry”- Prasannakumar J P & Dr. Shaji Thomas -Journal of Hospitality Application & Research (JOHAR) Journal of Hospitality Application & Research (JOHAR) ISSN-0973-4538, Vol-6, No.1 January 2011-by Dept. of Hotel Management, BIT- Mesra, Ranchi
· “Factors Affecting Employee Turnover –A Study on five Star Hotels in Bangalore– Prasannakumar J P & Dr. Shaji Thomas – Indian Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Vol2, No.2 December 2011-ISSN 2229-404X, Page 1-22
· “An Exploratory Study of Monetary and Non-Monetary Benefits Preferred by Employees of Five Star Hotels in Bangalore”- Prasannakumar J P & Dr. Shaji Thomas -Apeejay Journal of Management & Technology-Vol 7, No 1 January 2012, ISSN:0974-3294, Pg. 32-43
· “A Study on Retention Strategies Preferred by Employees of Five Star Hotels in Bangalore”- Prasannakumar J P & Dr. Shaji Thomas, M.S. Ramaiah Management Review- A Research & Academic Journal of Business Management, ISSN- 0975-7988, Vol.4, Issue 1, Jan-June 2012, Pg 50-59
· “Reasons to Stay on the Job by Employees of Five Star Hotels in Bangalore- Employee Statement vs. HOD Perception – A Gap Analysis “- Prasannakumar.J.P, Journal of Management and Commerce- M.S.Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences- Vol.1, Issue.1, September 2014, Pg 9-14
· “Optimization of Enzymatic Browning of Makuea Poo-Ung- An Experimental Study”- Fraikue F. B., Prasanna Kumar J. P. and Amenumey, E. K., Journal of Management and Commerce, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Vol-03, Issue-1, January 2017. Pg.25-28
· International Journal Papers:
· “What Prompts A Hotel Employee to Stay On Their Present Job? A Study on Five Star Hotels in Bangalore”- Prasannakumar J P & Dr. Shaji Thomas – International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism (IJOHAT)- Vol.1 No.1 (ISSN-2249-5037)July-Dec 2011 by SSWAAR- Bhopal (http://ijohat.sswaar.com/)
· “Costing Employee Turnover based on Employee Performance Level – A Study on Five Star Hotels in Bangalore” – Prasannakumar J P & Dr. Shaji Thomas -International journal of Research in Commerce & Management VOLUME NO. 2 (2011), Issue No. 10 (October) ISSN 0976-2183
· “Costing Employee Turnover Based on Employee Position Level: A Study on Five Star Hotels in Bangalore– Prasannakumar J P & Dr. Shaji Thomas -Proceedings of International Conference on Challenges and Opportunities in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management Studies-Volume III, July 2012 ISBN 978-93-82338-05-5, Pg 1083-1088
· “Cost of Employee Turnover – A Study Based on Critical Level of Employees of Five Star Hotels in Bangalore”-Prasannakumar.J.P, Chanakya International Journal of Business Research, (Online Journal) Vol 1(1), 79–88, March 2015.Pg.79-88
· “Production of Makuea poo-ung puree for usage in meal preparation”- Fraikue F. B., Prasanna Kumar J. P. and Amenumey, E. K., Asian Journal of Management-Vol 9, Issue-01, January- March 2018. Pg.475-478
· “Unveiling the Potential Nutrients Present in Fresh and Dried Makuea Poo-Ung– Frances Betty Fraikue, Pillai Janardhanan. Prasanna Kumar, Edem Kwesi. Amenumey, Samuel Joe Acquah- African Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Vol. 1, Issue 1 (June 2019), 67 – 78
· The Impact of Measure and Time on Quality Wine-Food Pairing- M. Thashneem Thaqseen Bhanu and Prasanna Kumar J.P. Asia-Pacific Journal of Innovation in Hospitality and Tourism, Vol. 8 [7th Asia Euro Conference 2018: Tourism, Hospitality & Gastronomy], e-ISSN 2710-6519 19–35.
· Attitude of Millennials of Bangalore towards Wine and Impact of Pairing Indian Wines with Indian Flavors of Food-M. Thashneem Thaqseen Bhanu, Dr. Prasanna Kumar J.P. – International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol.23, Issue 1 (2019) 274-298 (ISSN 1475-7192).DOI:10.37200/IJPR/V23I1/PR190237.
· Future vision: Acceptability of Artificial Intelligence Personalized Services in Winery Accommodation- M. Thashneem Thaqseen Bhanu, Dr. Prasanna Kumar J.P. Asia International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research 2019, Colombo …(under publication)
· Marketing of Hospitality and Tourism Services- Tata McGraw Hill-2010
· Financial Accounting For Hotels- Tata McGraw Hill-2012
· Cost and Financial Management for Hotels- Tata McGraw Hill-2012
Course Materials Authored:
· Entrepreneurial Development- Sikkim Manipal University –SDE
· Strategic Marketing Management –Sikkim Manipal University –SDE
· Sales & Marketing – Bijapur University-SDE
Chapters in Books:
· “Eco-Tourism, Sustainability and Rural Development – A case study on Our Native Village”- Book titled Business Perspectives in Rural Marketing and Management- (Nov-2011)Excel Books- Delhi- ISBN:978-93-5062-007-6, Pg.15-24
· A Glimpse of Some Popular and Potential Dark Tourism Destinations in India- ,Hospitium- Bi-Annual Magazine, Faculty of Hospitality Management & Catering Technology- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Vol.2, Issue-2, Dec-2020,Pg. 36-39